Is it really possible to raise your score by 100 points in 30 days?

https://clark.com/personal-finance-credit/how-to-improve-credit-score-quickly/

I read that and I don't know if this is actually possible. I feel like there are factors in this that were overlooked. Everything I read prior to this said it takes at least 3 months to see a noticeable raise in points.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Telegram Whatsapp Pocket
May 17, 2020 8:25 PM

Looking over the article, I would say yes it is but you have to consider that you won't have the same credit cards or same debt so you can't expect to achieve this exactly. I think it is reasonable to aim for 50 in 3 months time.

May 18, 2020 7:02 PM

You can raise your score in a week's time but this all depends on many different factor's. It depends on how quick things are filed, adjusted, what kind of credit it is, what other debts may or may not be involved. You can be in debt to the same bank through 3 different credit cards and not even know it because a collection agency is handling the debt.

May 19, 2020 8:35 PM

I think so but you really need to be in a good place financially and need to focus on making large payments. If you have any large sums of debt out there be it medical and loan, you likely won't be able to raise it that much.

July 25, 2020 7:06 PM

NO! I never heard of anyone doing this. I looked through the post and it seems to be that it was just a fluke. The most I have seen someone raise their scores in one month was 30.

July 25, 2020 7:37 PM

I would say it is possible if everything lines up perfectly but I would not expect anyone to be able to get more than 50 points in only 30 days unless they are only starting out. I know when I first started signing up for credit lines, my scores jumped up real fast but I didn't have credit before this.

July 25, 2020 7:51 PM